MANY THANKS TO ALL THE SPECTATORS WHO ATTENDED THIS 55TH RUNNING OF RALLYE PERCE-NEIGE DE MANIWAKI 2020. WE HOPE YOU APPRECIATED THE EVENT AND HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK IN 2021 FOR THE 56TH EDITION, ON FEBRUARY 1ST AND 2ND 2021.
Pole Position magazine publishes the schedule and directions to the spectator stages. Copies and information sheets are available in many stores in and around Maniwaki, at the start, headquarters and service area for the rally weekend.
IN CASE YOU DO NOT HAVE A POLE POSITION MAGAZINE, PLEASE CONSULT THE NEXT SECTION FOR SCHEDULE AND DIRECTIONS
The stages that allow spectators are: click on the stage to see the map
- Martineau - Erickson (NEW IN-TOWN STAGE IN MANIWAKI)
- Blue Sea - Bouchette (Nokian Tyres stage, no shuttle)
- Farley (Pirelli Tires stage with shuttles)
- Cayamant (no shuttle, cars will be directed to spectator zones)
- Marie-Anne (Groupe BMR stage with shuttles)
- Domaine du Cerf NOW OPENED TO SPECTATORS WITH A SHUTTLE (Sponsored by Resto-Pub Rabaska)
Park at the municipal office of Blue Sea, between 7:15 and 8:00 AM, a shuttle will take you to the spectator zone.
Please note you will be there for both stages until around 11:00 AM.
No spectators are allowed in Kitigan Zibi and Tortue stages.
Please follow parking instructions and board the free shuttle buses when available.
Do not forget:
- Volunteers: follow the security instructions from all marshals.
- Children: keep an eye on them and follow their movements.
- Property: respect all private properties
- Litter: leave any location as clean as it was before your arrival.
Thanks and enjoy spectatoring